Friday, July 25, 2008

Sickness Recovery

We survived the night with only one more vomiting episode and that was only water and probably because we weren't really regulating the amount he was taking in. He kept waking up asking for water and since it was in the middle of the night of course we just sleepily handed it to him. He woke up around 9:00 very hungry. I was intent on following the feeding schedule so I would only give him an ounce of water or a saltine cracker every 15 min. He got very angry because he was starving but we did that for about an hour and a half and then he just gave up and went back to bed. Our friends called and said they were on their way back to the hotel and would pick us up to go to Sea World. I got Max dressed and ready to go and we headed out.

No comments: