Friday, July 25, 2008
Sea World - Take Two
What's worse than Sea World in a hurricane. The day after a hurricane with 90% humidity and upper 90's temeratures. Max was pretty miserable from the moment we arrived. He kept asking to be covered from the sun so I draped a towel over his stroller. We revisited the horses, dolphins, sharks, ate lunch, and watched the Shamu show. I ordered him chicken for lunch and removed all the fried breading but did allow him to have about 5 french fries. He was so zapped from the heat/humidity and lack of overall fluids in his body that he just kind of lounged at the Shamu show and begged me to take him back to the hotel. After we finished the show Max and I headed out, I wanted to monitor the lunch he just had and make sure he kept drinking enough fluids. Daddy called on our way out of the park and said he was done for the day and was passing Sea World so he was able to come and rescue us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment