Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mommy Rest Playdate

I have been really sick this week and my neighbor offered to watch Max while I rested this afternoon. What a blessing, thank you. Here is her report: Emma and Max are pretending they are a married couple and Sara is their son (go figure). They argued over her name for awhile and I think Emma won. Emma is yelling at Max to get up and go to work. Max is telling her he isn't going to work because he has errands to run. Then somehow their son broke his/her leg. Max was opening one of the bedroom doors and Emma kept yelling "No Max that's not the hospital." Imaginations- aren't they beautiful. Oh now they are pretending Tally is a monster. Every time they see her they all hollar & go running into Emma's room and shut the door. Poor dog is going to have a complex.

No comments: