Max had his official singing debut at church on Dec 9th. We recorded it on our camcorder and have yet to figure out how to get it on our blog. It is absolutely hilarious, he was meant to be in a gospel choir. As soon as I get it figured out I will post it. So for his second performance we decided to record on our camera that can easily post here. This was a slow song so he isn't too spirited however he does manage to spice it up a bit.Monday, December 24, 2007
Christmas Eve Singing
Max had his official singing debut at church on Dec 9th. We recorded it on our camcorder and have yet to figure out how to get it on our blog. It is absolutely hilarious, he was meant to be in a gospel choir. As soon as I get it figured out I will post it. So for his second performance we decided to record on our camera that can easily post here. This was a slow song so he isn't too spirited however he does manage to spice it up a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment