Friday Nights theater was Toy Story the Musical. It followed the plot line of the movie and Max loved watching it.
After the show we rushed back to our room to change into our pirate attire since it was pirate night. On our way we ran into Jack Sparrow.

Our restaurant of the evening was Parrot Cay an island theme. On our way to dinner we found Pirate Minnie in the atrium.
After dinner it was time for the pirate party to start. (9:45pm) All pirate characters were on hand. Pirate Goofy, Minnie, Chip and Dale, Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, and of course Pirate Mickey who arrive to save the day and kick off the fireworks at sea.
We got back to our turned down room and Max immediately crashed.
30 minutes later he was vomiting, which continued throughout the night. After having our cabin cleaned the first time, I moved him to the bathtub once it continued. Everytime I would hear him start to cough I would run in there and pull him up over the side to spit on the towels on the floor. Needless to say I probably slept a total of 2 hours that night.
We are not sure if he had a virus or if it was sea sickness because we had stopped giving him dramamine because it was making him tired and cranky.

No comments:
Post a Comment