
We took Max to the Special Arts Festival in Garland. The show is to showcase artists with disabilities. Max loved all the craft stations. He made Mommy a card with stamps, Daddy a robot, and himself a star necklace.
F
unny Note: Max has been obsessed with reading all the rules associated with different places. He made us stop and read what these symbols on the door were before we went in. I told him they meant no smoking and no guns. While we were inside he told me "I'm not smoking, I'm not gunning, I'm OK!" Since that day he has been talking about smoke and guns to the point I wish I would have never told him what those symbols meant. Hopefully something new will come along soon that he can obsess over.
unny Note: Max has been obsessed with reading all the rules associated with different places. He made us stop and read what these symbols on the door were before we went in. I told him they meant no smoking and no guns. While we were inside he told me "I'm not smoking, I'm not gunning, I'm OK!" Since that day he has been talking about smoke and guns to the point I wish I would have never told him what those symbols meant. Hopefully something new will come along soon that he can obsess over. 
1 comment:
Love the note about the sign obsession and "gunning". That will be a story you'll have fun retelling years from now. :) Please tell Max I said HELLO. He's always been a cutie, but he is getting cuter all the time!
Post a Comment