Sunday, July 8, 2007

Max the Bowler

The family went bowling the other day. Max had been twice before and had always rolled the ball down the lane himself. It would go so slow that once it actually stopped in the middle of the lane completely. Fortunately for this bowling excursion we were able to get Max a bowling ramp for him to shoot his ball down. This will definitely be our new preferred bowling method until he is a little older. He was having so much fun with the ramp that he even started trying to carry our heavy balls over and slide them down as well. Max scored a 62 and I was able to come back from behind and beat Daddy :)

1 comment:

Summer said...

Hi Robbie-
I check in on you and your family quite a bit these days. You and Maximus are busy, busy. I won't let Annaliese see all the pictures or she might start asking me to step up the plate.! Thanks for the informative and heartfelt blog.