Tuesday, November 10, 2009

First Loose Tooth Officially Out

Max has had his first loose tooth forever. We even took him to the Dentist because it was so loose it was bumping his upper tooth and making it sore. The Dentist didn't want to pull it yet and preferred it come out on its own. They showed Max to push on it for 5 seconds then pull on it for 5 seconds and then push again while he was sitting around watching tv. I asked Max if he was going to do that and he said no way that would make me mad at myself. So every night after he brushed his teeth I would check to see if I could just snatch it out of there. No luck. So one night Daddy said let me try and he wrapped his one arm around Max's head and with the other hand just pushed it right out. Max was shocked and so excited. He didn't want the tooth fairy to take his first tooth so he wrote her a letter. She left his tooth along with a dollar and some fairy glitter.

No comments: