Max is always asking to play with my iphone. Once I bought the protective case for it I gave in and let him play with it. He loves listening to all the music. Well the other day he was listening to Taylor Swift's Tears on My Guitar. First he asked do I have tears on my guitar? I said are you sad, he said no, so I said nope I don't think you do. Then the following converstation took place:
Is Taylor Swift American Idol or is she Crownty?
I don't know - what does crownty mean?
You know like a cowboy with a rope (as he is swinging his arm over his head in a lasso motion)
After I picked myself up off the floor from laughing - oh you mean country.
Frustrated Max - Yes, country with cowboys and ropes and they say Yee-Haw.
Yes Max she sings country music.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment