Friday, September 7, 2007

Max Rides the Bus












Max is back at the same school he attended last year. The big difference this year is that he is riding the bus home. He asked all last year to ride the bus like his friends and there was just no way we were going to let our 3 year old ride the bus. Now that he is four we have compromised with him and let him ride it home. I just couldn't give up the peace of mind of seeing his little head go into the school building. He loves riding the bus it is all he talks about every morning on the way to school. Max ride the bus home? Yes, Max!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So cute! Thanks for sending it to me. You are way more advanced at your picture layouts than I am. I will mark it on my site.